Interviews to decide the victors were being held to today at Manchester Chamber of Commerce by different panels of judges in several categories.
But the winner will not be revealed until the awards ceremony, which is the biggest event of it’s kind in the North West and is to be held at the Midland Hotel on Thursday 2nd March 2017.
Burton Copeland are delighted to have been shortlisted in the following categories:
- Crime – Team of the Year
- Regulatory – Team of the Year
- Trainee / Paralegal of the year
The other categories to be decided are:
- Solicitor of the year
- Pro Bono / Community Initiative
- Law firm Innovation Award
- Corporate / Commercial – Team of the year
- Litigation – Team of the Year
- Personal Injury / Clinical Negligence – Team of the Year
- Family – Team of the Year
- Private Client – Team of the Year
- Property – Team of the Year
- Barrister of the Year
- Barristers’ Chambers of the Year
- Partner of the Year
- Law Firm of the Year – small
- Law Firm of the Year – medium
- Law Firm of the Year – large
- Lifetime Achievement
The chief executive at the Manchester Law Society, Fran Eccles-Bech said: “This year the quality and quantity of the applications we received was higher than ever before. It really was a considerable task for our judges to produce the final shortlists we are delighted to announce today.